- Contrary to the popular myth that yoga is necessary for athletes, pop stars and supermodels! The fact is that yoga is for benefit of all of us: we, our children our grandparents, both man and woman, healthy or sick. Irrespective of the age, sex and geographical locations, yoga gives tremendous benefits to each and every one once adapted to individual needs
- In a world full of challenges, stress and anxiety everywhere, yoga is answer to all health queries. Start practicing yoga and get benefits immediately, such as stress-relief. Apart from health benefits, one can notice enhanced self esteem, renewed positivity and enthusiasm, once yoga becomes a part of life and practiced regularly.
- Unlike other physical exercises that might put a strain on your heart, muscles and joints, Yoga is comparatively safe option. On must be aware of one’s strain bearing capacity and practice yoga following expert guidelines. Yoga does not harm our body in any way.
- Generally there is no mandatory requirement of special equipments or accessories for yoga practice. If you have few props you can practice easily, but the only thing that pays is your concentration and will power.
- While respiratory system gets better equipped to help you to breathe more fully, deeply and easily (thus increasing your oxygen intake), your physical and mental health also improves due to enhanced energy.
- Yoga helps all body systems to work effectively, improving digestion, helping in assimilation of nutrients and the elimination of toxins.
- Yoga is a boon to insomnia patients as helps to get better sleep, reducing the sleep breaks so that, when you wake up, you feel refreshed and full of energy and enthusiasm.
- Yoga brings synchronization in mind body and soul helps you to utilize your energy effectively, thereby avoiding tension, stress and negativity.
- When practiced regular yoga techniques, you get awarded with a genuine sense of outward tranquility, which leads you to the spiritual path of getting deep state of inner peace, too.
- Yoga is immense source of positivity if combined with FUN!
- Child Yoga and Physical Therapy
- Yoga for Beginners
- What is Yoga Therapy?
- Top Yoga Techniques For A Healthy Life
- Open Your Heart to Yoga – Yoga for Heart Diseases